Thursday 24 May 2012

The end!

Hello everyone!  I'm afraid our lovely trip has come to an end.  After a few long plane rides, Mal and I landed in Toronto a day and a half ago.  The trip home took a little longer than expected because of delays, missed flights, having to stop in Vancouver... but we made it home, and are luggage was not lost.

Our trip has been absolutely amazing, and G adventures did a really good job organizing everything.  We also had an awesome tour guide which made everything better.  It was nice not having to worry about getting on trains, booking hotels and getting from one place to another.  So thank you Gap tours.

I'm still working on my last album, for some reason it won't upload.  I will post it as soon as I can.  If anyone wants to see the slideshow of all my pictures then let me know and and we will arrange something.

Cheers,
Naddy&Mal

1 comment:

  1. try try again .... It's difficult to post here!

    I'm really looking forward to some wonderful mountain pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete